Saturday, August 6, 2016

Looking for A Producer

I have a novel named "Lukisan the Devil and the Monster (The Portrait of the Devil and the Monster)

Coz the readers like and be curious of the novel. I am eager to make it into a film.
The story is about Zafira, a part time lecturer who really dedicates her life to her work and students until one day, she is too obsessive to one of the students who finally leaves her and her lover and to follow a man (the Monster) who will change her to be the 'Devil.'

The other side, the man who broke heart from the girl who has been the Devil, tries to wake up from the sadness by the helping of an angel named dr. Andina. 

That's a little about my novel. Who dare to be the producer of this novel, you can contact me through my wasap +6283893450921

No comments:

Post a Comment